The Baltimore Lab School Advantage
If traditional schools and conventional teaching methods have left your child struggling – and you frustrated – we invite you to take a look at Baltimore Lab School. No other school does what we do, as well as we do it! Based on the scientifically-proven Lab School methodology, developed by education pioneer Sally L. Smith
, our program has advantages that are sure to give your child a solid foundation for the most rewarding future.
- Arts-infused curriculum uses visual arts and performing arts as a gateway to rigorous learning
- Integrated clinical services: OT, Speech-Language, and Psychological Services
- Differentiated instruction targets your child’s specific strengths and needs
- Award-winning Academic Clubs provide tangible, experiential education
- Enriching summer programs assure that academic skills don’t “take a vacation”
Baltimore Lab School educates children from first grade through high school. We hope you’ll spend some time reading about our Lower School
, Middle School
, and High School
programs. Take a look at what how our graduates spend “Life After Lab.”
Explore the many advantages of Student Life
at Baltimore Lab School, then call us. We’d love to get to know you and look forward to introducing you and your child to our extraordinary school!
To find out more information, please contact:
Learn more about our rigorous, college preparatory High School