Gifts made to The Baltimore Lab Fund (Annual Fund) help to close the gap between money raised through tuition and other fees, and the actual cost of educating each student. Our goal of $100,000 is critical to providing the resources needed to teach, coach, and transform our bright and diverse population.
Your gift to The Baltimore Lab Fund will be put to excellent use in areas that need it most, including:
- Attracting and retaining the highest caliber of educators, staff, and specialists.
- Strengthening our program as a whole by sustaining our Academic Club Methodology, continuing our Outdoor Education Program, and taking student life to the next level.
- Bringing the latest technology to Baltimore Lab School.
- Improving and maintaining our beautiful historic building, Old Goucher Hall.
- Building community through local and national partnerships.
In addition to benefiting our thriving institution, your tax-deductible donation will help us to attract significant corporate and foundation support in the year ahead.
For more information, please contact Paul Ellis, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-735-0023.