Thank you for your interest in Baltimore Lab School's Summer Program! At this time, we have reached our capacity for enrollment and are no longer accepting applications. We hope that you will consider us for next year.
SUMMER PROGRAM 2018
July 2 - 27, 2018 (9:00AM to 2:00PM)
Rising Grades 1-12, After-School Program Available
Summer is the time for fun! It’s also the time when academic skills can slip, making it hard for students to maintain the progress they have worked so hard to achieve. Baltimore Lab School’s summer programs are designed to help students discover their strengths, exercise their creativity, overcome academic difficulties, and prepare for the school year ahead. Through the exploration of hands-on and technology-enhanced math, literature, and art, students benefit from the continuity necessary for maintaining academic progress.
Our four-week summer program is brimming with imagination, excitement, and innovative teaching. It’s specifically designed to help students understand their needs, evaluate their weaknesses, build confidence, and develop techniques for overcoming learning challenges.
Summer Program Highlights:
- Special programs in Speech and Language and Occupational Therapy
- Small group instruction in reading, spelling, writing, and math
- Lively and engaging activities
- Weekly swimming trips
- Outdoor Education adventures and cooking instruction
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Engaging extended-day programs
- Convenient location in Baltimore City
- All classes are held subject to sufficient enrollment