Applications are now BEING ACCEPTED!
SUMMER PROGRAM 2022
July 5 - 29, 2022* (9:00AM to 2:00PM)
Rising Grades 1-12, After-School Program Available
*Due to the July 4th Holiday, our program will begin on Tuesday, July 5th.
Summer is the time for fun! It’s also the time when academic skills can slip, making it hard for students to maintain the progress they achieved during the school year. Baltimore Lab School’s summer program is designed to help students discover their strengths, exercise their creativity, overcome academic difficulties, and prepare for the school year ahead. Through the exploration of hands-on and arts-enhanced lessons, students benefit from the continuity that our summer school program provides in order to maintain academic progress.
Our four-week summer program is brimming with imagination, excitement, and innovative teaching. It’s specifically designed to help students understand their needs, evaluate their weaknesses, build confidence, and develop techniques for overcoming learning challenges.
Summer Program Highlights:
- Small group instruction in reading, writing, & math
- Additional electives in art, music, and/or STEM*
- Lively and intriguing division-based group activities
- Weekly social events to build friendships
- Weekly educational excursions for all grades
- Cooking preparation & instruction for Lower School
- Outdoor Education adventures for Middle School & High School
- Opportunities for Speech & Language, Occupational Therapy, and Counseling
- Aftercare opportunities available
- Air-conditioned classrooms with
- Convenient location in Baltimore City
*All classes & electives are held subject to sufficient enrollment.
Want to learn more about the Baltimore Lab School Summer Program? Download our informational flyer or send your questions to email@example.com.